Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ Flowers in a Dromana front garden, Mornington Peninsula
Today's Flowers #18
Purple wings on shells
Waves of purple waterfalls
I measure out my life with haiku. My camera films my soul. ~ Gemma Wiseman
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
The Inner Light of the Spirit
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title
Lovely flowers to remind us of Spring.
I am going to risk a Linky on Loose Ends for MM - and hope it doeas not freeze me out. As it is Monday with you in the hour...
WOW! Those are lovely and look at those colours! I want Spring now:)
Thanks for sharing!
Luiz, Denise & Pupo - TF Team
Your flowers are great. Lovely hues of pink and purple.
Please send us some to remind us of things to come.
Me again: I thank you on behalf of Hilde and Truls!
I loved the flowers, but what really made my Day were the Christmas Dolphins!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thank you!!!!
Very nice flowers
I loved the colours!
Your blog is very nice!
Beautiful flowers and lovely Haiku of purples too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Nice post, a garden full of color and beauty.
a colorful post...enjoyed.
A comforting color and lusciousness, especially for us in the Northern hemisphere who just see gray lately.
Love your purples. Such rich vibrant colors to keep us warm on a cold December day.
Gemma: What a lovely flower to capture. The beauty from down under, how neat.
Those are very pretty and the colors are gorgeous. Very nice capture! :-)
A very pretty elargonium, much loved in the early gardens when people survved on tank water as they are so colourful and will survive droughts.
Post a Comment