Pic by Gemma Wiseman~ A loved part of me who has travelled many journeys with me
Poefusion Tuesday title ~ Create a poem from the title word Poepelganger.
Who's your poet alter ego?
For me, I am haunted by T.S.Eliot's gift of sunlight on a broken column, the revolutionary mind of William Blake and the sense of namaste I feel with Emily Dickinson.
All three are My Trinity, My Poepelganger.
This black body
This black face are
Just a cloud
Waiting to be free
A white body and
A white face are
Some are dedicated to
Revisions and revisions
Some measure out life with
Come and go
Do I dare disturb
The tapestries of paradise
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
The Inner Light of the Spirit
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title