Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ Flower near Balnarring shopping centre, Mornington Peninsula
Today's Flowers prompt #13
Like Nature's young hands
Reaching for the warmth of light
Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ Another version
I measure out my life with haiku. My camera films my soul. ~ Gemma Wiseman
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
The Inner Light of the Spirit
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title
most communities here offer flowers for prayers, like the indians - fresh flowers daily for their deities, chinese on certain days, the muslims during visits to cemetery
These beautiful flowers look like the wild Iris that grow along riverbanks here.
An Arkie's Musings
Beautiful flowers :)
Purple and yellow makes a great combination!
My flowers @ Napaboaniya APAD & Its Not a Weekend;Its a LifeStyle
Gemma, did you just have your hakf century birthday, in that case, I wish you many more half centuries to follow!
Lovely Irises. A pity they don't last a little longer.
Beautiful Irises. I chased through you wonderful blog. And enjoyed. MB
These are beautiful Gemma. Iris are one of my garden favourites and I planted a few this summer. This one looks more like the ones I would call Blue Flags.
Thanks for your visit to my Today's Flower! I am so sorry to be so late in visiting yours! It has been a hectic weekend with company who have just left today.
Post a Comment