Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ Flowers in a Dromana garden, Mornington Peninsula
Today's Flowers prompt #15
Gentle pastel blooms
A little less than perfect
Not really ideal
And yet radiance
Whispers round the petal folds
Tiers of pale beauty
Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ Just a few gifts to the mountain and the skies
I measure out my life with haiku. My camera films my soul. ~ Gemma Wiseman
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Folding Tiers of Pale Beauty
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
The Inner Light of the Spirit
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title
Lovely-roses and poetry. Yellow roses are so pretty, and you are right, they are a "gift to the mountain and the skies".
Roses are beautiful flowers and yours are no exception.
Hi Gemma, I couldn't agree more, and your flowers are gorgeous.
Hi Gemma, beautiful rose!
Roses are my favorite flowers and really happy to see them. Lovely pictures indeed.
I love the color or your roses, very beautiful. Mine is red try to visit my new site.
Those are very pretty roses.
Subtle yellow rose and poetry,Gemma it is wonderful.
Lovely rose, could it be a derivative of Peace?
Very pretty roses. Less than perfect makes them perfect for nature.
Post a Comment