Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ The last rose of summer left blooming alone in Dromana Hills, Mornington Peninsula
Today's Flowers #37
Petals of summer
Fragments of summer beauty
Last summer whispers
I measure out my life with haiku. My camera films my soul. ~ Gemma Wiseman
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Last Summer Rose
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
The Inner Light of the Spirit
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title
and here we are anxiously awaiting the rebirth of spring!!!!!!
Pretty rose. I keep forgetting, we have different seasons.
Very pretty - love the colour.
Very pretty, so calming...
Very pretty. Love the words too.
A lovely shade of pink against a pretty green.
Pretty pink rose. A classic favorite for many, I believe.
lovely pink rose. nice close up captured.
What a perfect rose Gemma. It is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing it with Today's Flowers. It's always so uplifting to see your photos. I am really looking forward to them blooming around here. Have a great week.
Post a Comment