Pic by Gemma wiseman ~ Delightful hibiscus in my front garden, Dromana Hills, Mornington Peninsula
Today's Flowers meme #24
Lilac topaz softly glows
Pic by Gemma Wiseman
I measure out my life with haiku. My camera films my soul. ~ Gemma Wiseman
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
The Inner Light of the Spirit
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title
Gemma, how lucky you are to be in summer and have such gorgeous flowers to show us! :)
Oh yes, how lucky you are to have summer now. The flower in your garden is so beautiful! What a soft colour!
Thanks for sharing!
That is a great color flower you have posted here!
wow! your so lucky to enjoy the season of summer, nice color of hibiscus gem very pretty...
what a lovely color of hibiscus, like it.
They are such grateful flowers, flowering all year round, not minding how hard you chop them back and surviving really arid conditions.
Wow, these are beautiful! The flower is gorgeous and you captured them perfectly. I like the soft focus around the last one.
I think this hibiscus is known as the 'native hibiscus' which I find more delicate and good for our Australian conditions. Lovely colour.
I love the delicate lavender color of these hibiscus! I shared purple pansies growing in my yard at Sacred Ruminations today ... and a sunrise collage at Happily Retired Gal, both for Wordless Wednesday.
Hugs and blessings,
Post a Comment