Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ Flowers growing wild by the roadside in the Dromana Hills, Mornington Peninsula
Today's Flowers #113
White yellow and red
Pretty petals uncurling
Small drop of beauty
Hosted by TODAY'S FLOWERS TEAM
LUIZ SANTILLI JR. DENISE IN VIRGINIA LAERTE PUPO SANDY CARLSON
I measure out my life with haiku. My camera films my soul. ~ Gemma Wiseman
Monday, October 4, 2010
Flowers Growing Wild
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
The Inner Light of the Spirit
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title
Beautiful. You always take such amazing photographs!
"Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these." (Jesus - Matthew 6:28-29)
Beautiful wild lilies!
A white with a yellow color lilies, so beautiful.
Lovely flower photo.
A very beautiful lily.
Farmers dont like them going feral in their pasture but they are a balm to the traveller's eye.
an interesting reverse to the petals... L
Love those wildflowers. Yours are splendidly captured in this photograph. Thanks for sharing and have a great week Gemma.
Post a Comment