Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ Stairway at school
Passing Thoughts #10 ~ My Blog Comments ~ December 2010
Sometimes greater powers know how to guide us into lives we should be living!
(in response to Mag 46 @ My Scattered Stones )
The prayer flags look like a bridge linking earth and spirit!
(in response to Sky Watch @ The Pagan's Eye) in Colorado
Wonderful series of photos capturing the rolling dark light in the sky!
(in response to Sky Watch @ Vermilion River)
This looks like an endless sky sculptured with railway tracks!
(in response to Sky Watch @ The Sky is Big in Pasadena)
The sky is studded with jewelled light and the water pulses with pillars of gold! It's magic!
(in response to Sky Watch @ Embracing who we are) in Montevideo, Uruguay
Spectacular tiers of light! Like a pack of gilt edged cards!
(in response to Sky Watch @ Bluff Area Daily)
Dave @ Sa Dilim posted the most magical sunrise I have ever seen!
Silhouette shapes give it extra, interesting drama.
The patterns of light are so magical! Brilliant! And love the touch of the silhouetted bird in flight and tall lamp posts! A very interesting scene!
It is called Urban Sunrise.
The most disturbing Winter post ~ @ Bland Rosor and Tistlar called I'm Free Again.
I have been prisoner in my own home for five days.
This is the coldest December in Sweden in 110 years
and I have never seen so deep and icy snow before.
The first plow stuck and broke down.
Today two new plows have been working all day
on our road (1100 meter down to the main road)
and finally it´s cleaned.
Of cause I had to drive down to the sea
with Miss Westie to feel the newfound freedom.
Next Tuesday are the trains projected to run
and I hope this winter will get back to normal.
My Comment: Disturbing to be a prisoner of Nature! Yet, you still post a beautiful photo of your snowy world! You have wonderful inner strength and spirit!
It is always good to hear of a birth.
Somehow a newborn brings a sense of optimism, hope and wonder when a New Year is nigh.
Esther Garvi in Niger proudly announced the birth of Zidane of Zinder to proud mare Ebony.
My Comment: Zidane is a beautiful little baby! He seems so content in his new world, willing to enjoy all the sights and sounds and scents!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Passing Thoughts #10 ~ My Blog Comments for December 2010
My Poetry Videos on TeacherTube + Google Video
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title