Even near the beach sands, flowers may be found.
The occasional one of these may be found by Dromana beach on the Mornington Peninsula.
Like a little star dancing
Wishes on the winds
NatureFootstep Flowers is hosted by NatureFootstep
Wednesday Whites is hosted by Raya
FloralFridayFotos is hosted by NixBlog
I measure out my life with haiku. My camera films my soul. ~ Gemma Wiseman
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Flower Near the Beach
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
The Inner Light of the Spirit
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title
Det är så snyggt med en vissnad maskros. Ha de gott. Anita
Beautiful capture of the play of light on the seed head of this dandelion, Gemma!
Thanks for taking part in Floral Friday Fotos!
Nice capture :)
gorgeous capture. :) Love the light in this shot.
Very good composition!
How beautiful it is :0)
Pretty dandelion :) Visiting from Wednesday Whites.
My daughter called it poopy head, she would make a wish and blew it to the wind..
Visiting for WW!! Hope you can visit me too:)
wow!! lovely shot of a dandelion! great capture. was here for WW!
Fire and Earthquake Drill
Xye’s Jungle Safari Costumes
Earrings Hooks and Hoops
beautiful shot, great photo :-) Thank you for sharing. Dropping some love for Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the favor too.
Beautiful! Soft and delicate.
what a beautiful shot, Gemma! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment