Saturday, January 26, 2008
Desire - for Writers' Island
With purple light
And in the ray
Is a fjord~
But the closer the dream
The further the fall
A heady spiral
(like riotous anarchy)
Into some abyss
A fractal place~
If there is one~
May only be a
Photos for Sale on RedBubble
My Poetry Videos on TeacherTube + Google Video
SONGS ABOUT AUSTRALIA
- Damien Leith - his citizenship ceremony in Tenterfield + he sings "Tenterfield Saddler" - Australia Day 2007
- "I Still Call Australia Home" - Peter Allen's beautiful song sung by the Outback Singers - absolutely stunning!
- "I Am Australian" - delightful Australian images synchronise with a song of the Australian spirit - The Seekers
- "Great Southern Land" - the deepest wells of the Australian spirit - Icehouse (1989)
Australian Photography, Painting & Music Links
- Tia Kane Art - Chinese art through Australian eyes
- Kieran Murphy - Amazing 19yr old (2008) guitarist - Melbourne = "The Chase"
- Ian Wallace - Award winning photographer from Tasmania
- Lindsay Buckland - Music - Eclipse of the Common Sense - Melbourne, Australia
- Andonis - Heroic Mosaic Art - Melbourne Australia
- Michelle Wrighton - Pet Portrait Artist - Perth, Western Australia
- David Webb's Nature Photography - Queensland
- Robert Todonai - Painter of Australian Life & Landscapes - Western Australia
General Interest Australian Websites
- Australia's Weirdest Wineries
- Mornington Peninsula Tourism
- Unusual Facts About Australia ~ Some serious, mysterious and fun
- Desert Art - Broken Hill NSW
- The True Blue Roo Poo Company - Funny gifts from Down Under
- Scribbly Gum
- Truly Australia - Travel Australia
- ABC Rural Australia
- ABC Northern Tasmania
- Australian Snapshots
- Message Stick - Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Online
More blogs about greyscaleterritory.
- ► 2012 (462)
- ► 2011 (712)
- ► 2010 (1000)
- ► 2009 (840)
- Brunei Dreaming - an antidote to frustrations of t...
- Ticking off the Week Days - (or is that "weak" day...
- Procrastination - "a Clayton's resolution" - Optio...
- Clockwork Orange - Option 2 - for Cafe Writing
- "In silence and movement you can show the reflecti...
- Michael Leunig has the last philosphical word on A...
- Australia Day tribute - odd stories for being a co...
- rabi Khan's contribution to St Martin's Island - u...
- Geneva on Ice - Rod Beglerf's amazing pics
- Desire - for Writers' Island
- Another Australian closure - just a day later
- Tribute to Heath Ledger - The rains of yesterday a...
- rabi Khan re-visited - Some mystical magic after t...
- Tribute to Heath Ledger - a little James Dean, a l...
- Troubled souls live in Africa
- My January shower of "holiday songlines" breeds bl...
- Panning Tibet
- Fire and Ice
- Snow Leopard Mystique
- Pilgrimage painted with Zulu colours
- A little Mummy Bunny wisdom
- It is dark tonight in Gaza
- A house - Private property sails the skies?
- Fork in the Road - for Writer's Island
- Treasure - for Writer's Island
- On the other side of the creek
- Sydney - labyrinth from hell - uncut diamond
- Africa - Half Storm - Half Rainbow
- Earner Learners
- Fractured memories of a child soldier
- Odeish to Chinta - a binturong voice
- Our kookaburra friends
- Some "Poetry is..." on HubPages
- Rabi Khan on art.com
- A Tribute on HubPages - "A Poem for Jonathan"
- The humble laundrette is poetic now
- Wash the Gem, dry the Gem, turn the Gem over...
- The Gem - My Phantom Purple Mazda
- My Wish List - If only I owned a lens
- A "P.S." to old energies in Australia - bushflower...
- Old energies in Australia - Bushflowers - the song...
- An ordinary week is sacred - songlines from my som...
- So Strange ~~~~~ Pokarekare Ana ~~~~~ Hayley Weste...
- Just some random thoughts from my somewhere - the ...
- Cool is cool Part II
- Cool is cool!
- Waving summer quotes like a victory banner after s...
- We are going to bake today - 41 degrees
- Ripples and Piers
- If I clean the windows it may change the light (on...
- The Artistry of Moonlight ~ for Sunday Scribblings...
- Art + Poetry - Quotes with a trellis of jasmine or...
- An ode-like elegy to Dial-Up
- I have just discovered Kenyan Poet Mutiso
- Reflections on the Celtic concept of Anam Cara
- Happy New Year 2008
- Desert Art - Latest article on HubPages
- ▼ January (57)
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title