My climbing, crazy bean plant begins its tortuous journey with some pretty Spring flowers.
Here it is climbing round my verandah!
I have taken the photo on an unusual angle to enhance the shadows!
Shadow Shot Sunday #174
Height of Haiku Challenge
Haiku Heights #76 ~ Poet's Choice
The bean plant journey
Living sweet and sour dining
Like calm before storm
Hosted by Tracy @ Hey Harriet
Haiku Heights is hosted by Leo
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Beauty Before Chaos
My Poetry Videos on TeacherTube + Google Video
Archive of Blog Quotes
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title