After many days of rain, last Sunday there appeared a little sun.
I decided to go for a walk not far from home because the grey clouds still seemed to be hanging around.
In McCrae, just south of my home in Dromana, I found this odd feature in a front garden.
It looks like some kind of old farming equipment.
If anyone knows what it's called I'd be glad to know.
Proud old equipment
Usefulness turned into art
I Saw Sunday is hosted by Susannah
Sunday, November 20, 2011
I Saw a Strange Garden Feature
My Poetry Videos on TeacherTube + Google Video
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title