Pic by Gemma Wiseman ~ For me, it is natural to be drawn to the character, colours, textures and moods of water.
I especially love the early morning sea mists and the blur of dawning light.
If I wish to relax and refresh, I am naturally drawn to the sea.
Fortunately, on the Mornington Peninsula, I am surrounded by the waters of Port Phillip Bay on one side and the Westernport Bay waters on the other.
I have views of Port Phillip from my verandah.
This photo is taken early morning at Balnarring beach on Westernport Bay, when horses love to exercise along the shores.
PhotoHunt #232 ~ Natural
Pale light on waters
In the purling morning mists
Hosted by tnchick
Saturday, September 25, 2010
My Poetry Videos on TeacherTube + Google Video
Archive of Blog Quotes
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
- Autumn is an introspective season when stray thoughts of the mind dive into the mystique of the soul - Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn is the bridesmaid of Summer and the flowergirl of Winter ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Autumn whispers the tones of yesterday in a minor key ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Love is born / With a dark and troubled face, / When hope is dead / And in the most unlikely place; / Love is born, / Love is always born. - Michael Leunig's Christmas Song Cycle "Southern Star"
- Spring paints the stars of heaven in Earth colours ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Summer sizzles with a sibilant hush / Broken by dreams of / Clinking ice ~ Gemma Wiseman
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. - G.K. Chesterton
- Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz
- Winter is the fire, simmering lonely in the soul ~ Gemma Wiseman
- Winter is the shadow, the etching of the seasons in the mist ~ Gemma Wiseman
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Lady Gemma the Unique of Walk upon Water
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title