This is the old school hall of St George the Martyr Anglican church at Queenscliff on the Bellarine Peninsula.
The hall, designed by Albert Purchas, (as was the church), was built in 1870 just after the church of 1863-6.
Purchas also designed the St George Uniting Church in St Kilda (1877-1880); was architect and surveyor to the Melbourne General Cemetery and designer of the Boroondara (Kew, Camberwell and Hawthorn areas) Cemetery from 1864.
In 1889, Purchas designed the cast iron entrance gates to the Boroondara Cemetery.
NOTE: It is claimed that St George church at Queenscliff is a pastiche of the 12th-13th century medieval church of St Giles in Skelton village north of Yorkshire. Ref: HERE
Some older designs
Breathe a sweet sacred mystique
Touching the spirit
Weekend in Black and White